- 2-1/2 quarts
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage links, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Angry Tomato Salsa
- Hot cooked De Cecco pasta
- Shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same pan, cook sausage over medium heat until browned and no longer pink.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, Angry Tomato Salsa and beef; heat through. Serve with De Cecco pasta; if desired, sprinkle with cheese.
1 cup: 284 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 874mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.